ASSISTANT FITNESS SALES MANAGER
We are Fitness Connection, one of the 25 largest and fastest growing health club companies in the U.S. Our goal is changing lives and living healthy.
Do you believe fitness should be affordable? Do you believe Everyone should feel comfortable in a fitness center? Do you believe a fitness center can truly change lives by helping people? If so, you are unique and one of us! Come join our team as we change how the industry gets people healthy!
Our facilities, pricing, and services make us stand out against other health clubs (where else can you run on a treadmill in a movie theater!) but our true strength is in our teammates who live by Fitness Connection’s core values:
Living by those values makes our customers feel welcome, comfortable, and inspired.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Assistant Fitness Manager is responsible for all aspects of personal training sales. The AFM will be responsible for leading and managing personal training department in absence of the Fitness Manager.
- Generate personal training sales through selling services to new and existing members
- Generate, qualify, and track leads per sales system
- Follow up on all prospects by using established sales systems
- Enroll new members in services and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain orderly and accurate Personal Training System records
- Prepare for, attend and actively participate in sales meetings
- Assist Fitness Manager administrative and management duties as needed and assigned by Fitness Manager
- Perform personal training sessions as needed
- Minimum of 1 year of proven success at the personal trainer level or related industry experience
- 1 year of related industry or sales experience preferred
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Current accredited personal training certification or degreed physical therapist, physical therapist assistant, or athletic trainer.
- Must have current certification from an NCCA accredited PT certification body: AAPTE, ACTION, ACSM, ACE, CI, CSCCA, IFPA, NASM, NCSF, NESTA, NETA, NFPT, NSCA, PMA.
- Current CPR and AED certification required
- Great personality and passion for fitness necessary
- Have a high level of professionalism, honesty, integrity and work ethic
- Exhibit a superior sense of customer service
- Have working knowledge of computer software programs including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
Compensation: Competitive pay, bonus, commission. Benefits available for full time status.
We are Fitness Connection, one of the 25 largest and fastest growing health club companies in the U.S., and we are looking for highly motivated team members to join our team.
Our goal is changing lives and living healthy. Do you believe fitness should be affordable? Do you believe everyone should feel comfortable in a fitness center? Do you believe a fitness center can truly change lives by helping people? If so, you are one of us.
Fitness Connection’s core values are hospitality, achievement, integrity, passion and excellence. We create an environment where everyone is welcome. Our team truly cares about our members and their personal goals as well as holding our teammates to the highest standards.
Join our team and help us promote a healthy lifestyle one person at a time!
Company Website: fitnessconnection.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)