Group Exercise Instructor
Fitness Connection is looking for a highly motivated Group Exercise Instructor to join our team.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Group Exercise Instructor will lead members in the class to enhance overall fitness, strength and endurance, while ensuring that the safety of the members is not compromised. The Group Exercise Instructor will also serve as a resource to educate members on various aspects of fitness.
- Primary Group Exercise Certification
- Current CPR certification and basic first aid training
- Knowledge of safe exercise techniques and group exercise principles
- Knowledge of basic physiology and body mechanics
- Performance of a variety of exercise routines
- Positive and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot audio equipment
Fitness Connection offers classes in the following formats
- BODYPUMP, BODYFLOW,BODYSTEP
- BODYCOMBAT, SH’BAM,RPM
- BOOT CAMP
- TRX, KETTLEBELL & SPORT SPECIFIC
We are Fitness Connection, one of the 25 largest and fastest growing health club companies in the U.S., and we are looking for highly motivated team members to join our team.
Our goal is changing lives and living healthy. Do you believe fitness should be affordable? Do you believe everyone should feel comfortable in a fitness center? Do you believe a fitness center can truly change lives by helping people? If so, you are one of us.
Fitness Connection’s core values are hospitality, achievement, integrity, passion and excellence. We create an environment where everyone is welcome. Our team truly cares about our members and their personal goals as well as holding our teammates to the highest standards.
Join our team and help us promote a healthy lifestyle one person at a time!
Company Website: fitnessconnection.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)