Title: Personal Trainer
Reports to: Fitness Director
Compensation: $12-$16 with potential to bonus
Are you ready to be a part of the most positive and customer focused company in the country? ULTRA BODY FITNESS is looking for qualified Personal Trainers who have the passion to train with high quality customer service skills! If this sounds like you
Trainers provide personalized attention, professional instruction, and exercise programming to clients, maximizing their health, fitness, and wellness goals while providing the highest level of customer service.
- Assess client's fitness goals and limitations
- Develop personalized exercise programs that meet the clients' changing needs and goals while tracking individual progress
- Motivate and teach clients how to improve their fitness, strength or physique
- Provide feedback on correct technique and performance levels
- Provide a safe and healthy fitness experience and be prepared to respond to emergency situations
- Continue to record and monitor health, weight, fitness, and strength so that they can constantly adjust programs to challenge the client.
- Maintain PT knowledge and certification, and be knowledgeable about current fitness trends and research
- Other duties as assigned in the contractor employee agreement
- College degree in fitness related field or
- Current Personal Training certification in an approved Personal Training program
- Current CPR/AED certification
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to drive, meet and exceed monthly goals and customer expectations
- Ability to demonstrate the proper use of equipment
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Must have a high level of knowledge on Anatomy and Physiology (A&P)
- Position requires walking, running, sitting, lifting, bending, squatting, reaching
- Lifting and re-racking weights of at least 75 lbs.
- Demonstrating exercises to clients and “spotting” clients to assure safety
We are Fitness Connection, one of the 25 largest and fastest growing health club companies in the U.S., and we are looking for highly motivated team members to join our team.
Our goal is changing lives and living healthy. Do you believe fitness should be affordable? Do you believe everyone should feel comfortable in a fitness center? Do you believe a fitness center can truly change lives by helping people? If so, you are one of us.
Fitness Connection’s core values are hospitality, achievement, integrity, passion and excellence. We create an environment where everyone is welcome. Our team truly cares about our members and their personal goals as well as holding our teammates to the highest standards.
Join our team and help us promote a healthy lifestyle one person at a time!
Company Website: fitnessconnection.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)