POSITION SUMMARY - AUDITOR
The following provides a detailed description for the position of Auditor. Actual duties performed may vary slightly and can change based on the needs of our business.
The Auditor ensures that the agreement is properly executed to be drafted, accurate payments are being applied and the proper membership pricing and policies are being used.
The Auditors are responsible for all facets of the membership agreements, entry, reporting and recording and researching any monetary discrepancies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Management
• Ensure that Facility systems are followed per company AAP policies and procedures.
• Manage to meet all required deadlines.
• Communicate with Management of any errors found or missing/voided agreements.
• Responsible for the control of accuracy of Gross Sheet submission.
• Reporting, recording and researching any monetary discrepancies.
• Check, respond and follow-up to all emails.
• Ensure proper paperwork, reports and/or supporting documents are received from the facilities.
• Process Membership Chargebacks.
• Assigned Auditor will be required to calculate and submit daily Stats to facilities and upper management.
• Assigned Auditor(s) will be required to maintain and manage the reconciliation Collection Accounts.
• Assigned Auditor(s) will be required to maintain and manage the reconciliation of Corporate Accounts.
• Assist in duties as requested, this will at least consist of:
o Contract reviews
o Performing Daily Cash/Gross Sheet reconciliation
o Run Daily Production Reports
o EFT Change Reports
o Draft Cut Off Reports
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Must have positive attitude and promote team spirit.
• Possess strong motivational, communication, team building, and training skills.
• Be self-motivated and have strong organizational skills.
• Understanding of basic cash procedures.
• Complete understanding membership auditing policies and procedures
• Complete working knowledge of our software system
• Ability to handle challenging customer issues with patience, tact, and professionalism.
• Must have a high level of professionalism, honesty, integrity, and work ethic.
• Willingness to work flexible hours
Required Experience, Education and Certifications
• Minimum of one year of proven success at Data Entry level or related industry experience
• High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
• Microsoft Office Knowledge
• Position duties requires to sit or stand for long periods of time.
• Occasionally required to lift up to 20 lbs.
• Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facilities.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common business related documents such a Membership
• Ability to respond, verbally and in writing, to common inquiries or complaints from management.
We are Fitness Connection, one of the 25 largest and fastest growing health club companies in the U.S., and we are looking for highly motivated team members to join our team.
Our goal is changing lives and living healthy. Do you believe fitness should be affordable? Do you believe everyone should feel comfortable in a fitness center? Do you believe a fitness center can truly change lives by helping people? If so, you are one of us.
Fitness Connection’s core values are hospitality, achievement, integrity, passion and excellence. We create an environment where everyone is welcome. Our team truly cares about our members and their personal goals as well as holding our teammates to the highest standards.
Join our team and help us promote a healthy lifestyle one person at a time!
Company Website: fitnessconnection.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)