Title: Kid’s Club Supervisor
Reports to: Club Operations Manager
Supervises: All Kid’s Club Associates
The Kid’s Club Supervisor is responsible for overseeing operations of the Kid’s Club, managing all Kid’s Club Associates and providing an excellent and safe experience for the children. These duties are in addition to their regular kid’s club associates' duties. KCS reports directly to the Operations Manager (OM) when present or the General Manager (GM).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the supervision of all Kid’s Club (KC) Associates
- Oversees the daily operations of the KC area(s)
- Ensure that all children have a registration form on file
- Supervisors must ensure the associates continually interact with the children in a positive and age appropriate manner
- Recruit, hire and train all KC staff and ensure that all staff meets minimum standards and requirements. OM/GM must approve and cross interview any new hires.
- Responsible for completing new hire paperwork for new associates prior to new hire orientation
- Ensure that KC systems are followed per company policies and procedures including: o
- o KC is staffed to budget and meets child KCA ratios per Company policy
- o KC schedule is covered, submit all change requests to GM
- Communicate with General Manager regarding staff evaluations, disciplinary issues and terminations.
- Communicate with parents regarding children with problem behaviors and report ongoing problems with General Manager
- Monitor and maintain inventory and communicate needs to General Manager
- Ensure that all necessary paperwork is completed and checked for accuracy
- Attend all required staff meetings
- Hold monthly staff meetings with staff to communicate any policy changes
- Ensure that OSHA regulations are being adhered to
- Position duties require standing for long periods of time, daily walking, sitting, lifting, bending, squatting and reaching.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have a positive attitude and be able to motivate staff in a positive manner and promote team spirit.
- Possess strong leadership abilities
- Possess strong motivational, communication, team building, and training skills.
- Must be self-motivated and have strong organizational & management skills.
- Must have an understanding of basic cash procedures.
- Must have a complete understanding of Front Desk, Sales and Kid’s Club policies and procedures and software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excellent training skills.
- Must have the ability to handle challenging customer issues with patience, tact, and professionalism.
- Must have a high level of professionalism, honesty, integrity, and work ethic.
- Exhibit willingness to work flexible hours.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to complete multiple tasks
- Willing to transfer between locations if needed
- Other duties as assigned
We are Fitness Connection, one of the 25 largest and fastest growing health club companies in the U.S., and we are looking for highly motivated team members to join our team.
Our goal is changing lives and living healthy. Do you believe fitness should be affordable? Do you believe everyone should feel comfortable in a fitness center? Do you believe a fitness center can truly change lives by helping people? If so, you are one of us.
Fitness Connection’s core values are hospitality, achievement, integrity, passion and excellence. We create an environment where everyone is welcome. Our team truly cares about our members and their personal goals as well as holding our teammates to the highest standards.
Join our team and help us promote a healthy lifestyle one person at a time!
Company Website: fitnessconnection.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)