BILINGUAL PERSONAL TRAINER
We are Fitness Connection, one of the 25 largest and fastest growing health club companies in the U.S. Our goal is changing lives and living healthy.
Do you believe fitness should be affordable? Do you believe Everyone should feel comfortable in a fitness center? Do you believe a fitness center can truly change lives by helping people? If so, you are unique and one of us! Come join our team as we change how the industry gets people healthy!
Our facilities, pricing, and services make us stand out against other health clubs (where else can you run on a treadmill in a movie theater!) but our true strength is in our teammates who live by Fitness Connection’s core values:
Living by those values makes our customers feel welcome, comfortable, and inspired.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Bilingual Personal Trainer is responsible for evaluating clients to them provide customized fitness programs that include education and guidance on proper basic nutrition, cardiovascular exercise, resistance training, and other programs to help the member achieve their fitness goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluate clients to establish baseline measurements and understand limitations, general health and personal goals. Continual evaluations should assess improvement since last evaluation at least every 4 to 8 weeks. Document all evaluations.
- Develop an individual exercise program consistent with the members’ personal fitness and exercise goals that is safe and appropriate to their limitations
- Educate and assist members on exercise equipment, physical fitness and realistic physical expectations
- Continually monitor and assist members to ensure proper form is used when performing exercises
- Re-rack all weights and continually monitor facility to maintain a neat, organized and clean club
- Must follow Company’s current policies and procedures for tracking sessions and payroll submittal
- Promoting only company approved nutrition services/vendors and supplements
- Attend training meetings
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Must be able to adjust and operate gym equipment
- Exhibit a superior sense of customer service at all times
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Have a high level of professionalism, honesty, integrity and work ethic.
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Bilingual fluency English/Spanish
- High school diploma or GED
- Current accredited personal training certification or degreed physical therapist, physical therapist assistant or athletic trainer.
- Experience in designing and implementing fitness regimens
- Current CPR certification
- Complete company training on supplementation
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in a field related to health and fitness
Compensation: Competitive salary, bonus, commission and benefits.
We are Fitness Connection, one of the 25 largest and fastest growing health club companies in the U.S., and we are looking for highly motivated team members to join our team.
Our goal is changing lives and living healthy. Do you believe fitness should be affordable? Do you believe everyone should feel comfortable in a fitness center? Do you believe a fitness center can truly change lives by helping people? If so, you are one of us.
Fitness Connection’s core values are hospitality, achievement, integrity, passion and excellence. We create an environment where everyone is welcome. Our team truly cares about our members and their personal goals as well as holding our teammates to the highest standards.
Join our team and help us promote a healthy lifestyle one person at a time!
Company Website: fitnessconnection.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)