Title: Bilingual Collections Representative
Reports to: Call Center Manager
Fitness Connection is seeking Call Center Representatives that will provide excellent customer service to all Fitness Connection members and guests while assisting the company in meeting or exceeding company and personal revenue goals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Make required number of outbound calls to Fitness Connection members to collect past due balances while maintaining a positive professional and multitasking attitude
- Answer inbound calls from Fitness Connection members and guests regarding billing, agreements, payment options and customer service
- Aid Fitness Connection members needing assistance with policies and procedures
- Maximize phone availability to ensure that clients experience minimal hold times in queue
- Log all calls appropriately with details regarding member interactions
- Deliver the highest level of customer service to all callers
- Meet/exceed individual performance benchmarks
- Assist the call center to meet/exceed team performance benchmarks
- Provide general information about Fitness Connection and all Fitness Connection facilities
- Resolve customer inquiries/concerns quickly and efficiently while upholding Fitness Connection policies and procedures
- Handle any/all follow-up tasks such as mailing, e-mailing, and follow up information, faxing emailing etc. in a timely fashion
- Other duties as assigned
- Position duties require sitting for long periods of time, daily walking, lifting, bending, squatting and reaching.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 1 to 3 years of customer service experience and collections experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Must have a positive attitude and must be able to motivate staff in a positive manner and promote team spirit.
- Basic office skills, telephone/office machine/computer knowledge
- Strong customer service skills
- Possess strong motivational, communication, team building and training skills.
- Must be self-motivated and have strong organizational & management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Must have the ability to handle challenging customer issues with patience, tact, and professionalism.
- Must have a high level of professionalism, honesty, integrity, and work ethic.
- Exhibit willingness to work flexible hours.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks
- Other duties as assigned
We are Fitness Connection, one of the 25 largest and fastest growing health club companies in the U.S., and we are looking for highly motivated team members to join our team.
Our goal is changing lives and living healthy. Do you believe fitness should be affordable? Do you believe everyone should feel comfortable in a fitness center? Do you believe a fitness center can truly change lives by helping people? If so, you are one of us.
Fitness Connection’s core values are hospitality, achievement, integrity, passion and excellence. We create an environment where everyone is welcome. Our team truly cares about our members and their personal goals as well as holding our teammates to the highest standards.
Join our team and help us promote a healthy lifestyle one person at a time!
Company Website: fitnessconnection.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)